Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation, the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”Friedrich Nietzsche
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How To Avoid Losing Your House To The Bank in San Jose
- The Home Selling Secret People Are Taking Advantage of in San Jose
- Cash for Homes in San Jose Buyers – Will I Get A Fair Price?
- Who can buy my home with cash in San Jose California?
- 8 Things Investors Wish They Knew Before Starting Out in California